- Pixel and dispersion analysis:
Based on method A and B of ASTM D-2663 of calculating and analyzing about particle numbers, diameter, distribution, and area etc.
- Philips 10-grade automatic judgment :
Save the Philips 10-grade pictures and data as the standard for comparison in the meantime displaying the grade of the testing results.
- User's free standard automatic judgment:
1000 groups of file establishment space are provided so that users can set their own standard pictures for automatic comparison and grade judgment.
- Agglomeration determination range setting and statistical analysis.
- Automatically calculate thresholding values and eliminate bubbles after thresholding.
- Carbon black dispersion rating by the computer.
- Storage and printing of the following pictures:
(1)Gray Level Analysis